- November 17, 2023TELFA 2023 ASSOCIATES MEETING
- October 05, 2023FALL 2023 USLAW NETWORK CLIENT CONFERENCE
Dana Point, California, US Tracks: Business Litigation and Class Actions, Business Transactions/Mergers and Acquisitions, Complex Tort and Product Liability, Labor and Employment, and Professional Liability
- June 09, 20239-10 JUNE TELFA 2023 CONFERENCE IN VILNIUS
- April 26, 2023TELFA Managing partners meeting in Paris
- March 15, 2023TELFA 2023 AGM in Brussels!
- July 11, 2022TELFA 2022 Associates meeting in Tallinn
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies will be the topic of the next TELFA Associates meeting which will take place in Tallinn, Estonia, on October 7 and 8. We expect all TELFA member firms to be represented in this non-to-be-missed yearly event for TELFA's younger generations!
- June 20, 2022TELFA 2022 Conference on new mobilities
What an amazing conference we had in Athens! Our host, our exclusive Greek member firm CGF&A has allowed us to have a very interesting conference on new mobilities, but also some incredible museum visits and amazing venues for lunches and dinners.
- March 30, 2021Telfa Virtual Congress gathers partners and associates from every jurisdictions!
A very successful Telfa Virtual Congress was held on March 23rd, gathering member firms' partners and associates around a series of activities. It has also been an opportunity for the different Telfa practice groups to meet (Corporate, Tax, Real Estate and Employment met on that…
- March 1, 2020TELFA Tax seminar
TELFA Tax Practitioners will be attending the first Annual Tax Seminar within the TELFA network! The meeting will be held in Paris (France) on the 6th of March 2020, hosted by DELSOL Avocats. The overriding idea of the seminar is to have some in-depth discussions and workshops…
- March 1, 2020Telfa celebrates its General Meeting in Brussels and its first Telfa awards
After a visit to the European Parliament and a guide tour of the city center, Telfa representatives attended the first Telfa awards dinner at the Brigittines restaurant. On the next day, TELFA held its annual general assembly at the offices of CEW & Partners, its…
- September 20, 2019Telfa Webinar #2 – GDPR update: recent experiences from the Netherlands, UK and Germany
Register to attend the free #TELFAwebinar on GDPR’s update: recent experiences from the Netherlands, UK and Germany Speakers: Mark Jansen - Associate partner, Dirkzwager (Netherlands) Dr. Gösta Schindler, Partner, Buse Heberer Fromm (Germany) James Castro-Edwards, Partner, Head of Data Protection, Wedlake Bell (United Kingdom) The three attorneys at law all…
- July 3, 2019Associate TELFA Conference
11 October 2019, DÜSSELDORF, GERMANY The Associates Conference will focus on Legaltech and its use in TELFA member firms and their clients. Three panel discussions will be held on the following topics: Use of Digitalization and Legal Tech in law firms in their daily…
- June 13, 2019Webinar - GDPR’s one year anniversary: experiences from the Netherlands, UK and Germany
Register to attend the free webinar on GDPR’s one year anniversary: experiences from the Netherlands, UK and Germany Speakers: Mark Jansen - Associate partner, Dirkzwager Dr. Gösta Schindler, Partner, Buse Heberer Fromm James Castro-Edwards, Partner, Head of Data Protection, Wedlake Bell The three attorneys at law all specializing in the field of…
- April 16, 2019Fall #TELFACon in Belgrade!
Telfa Fall Conference will take place in Belgrade from November 7 to 9, hosted by its unique Serbian member Vukovic&Partner. The topic of the clients conference will focus on Non Performing Loans, account receivables and distressed assets, providing ideas and know-how on the approach and treatment of…
- March 18, 2019USLAW Spring Conference
March 28-30, 2019 NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE
- January 23, 2019TELFA GM
June 13-16, 2019 WARSAW, POLAND More informations to come
- May 4, 2018TELFA GM
8-11 November, 2018, COPENHAGEN, DK
- October 27, 2016TELFA GM
26-27 May, 2017 Nicosia, Cyprus
- October 27, 2016TELFA GM
10-11 November, 2017 Stockholm, Sweden more information to come