Tabery & Wauthier is a multilingual law firm with a very high degree of dedication to its clients and an extensive international experience in the following areas of activities:
- corporate law (setting-up of businesses in Luxembourg and other jurisdictions, shareholders agreements, mergers, de-mergers, take-over, cross-border or domestic acquisitions and disposal of companies and businesses, reorganization and restructuring, venture capital financing, corporate and other joint-ventures, structures and asset-based finance schemes, corporate insolvency …);
- assistance in the development of commercial activities (negotiation and drafting of agreements and general sales conditions, assistance in a pre-litigation or litigation phase);
- assistance regarding the management of wealth (but not in the sense of portfolio management) and design and implementation of tax-efficient strategies for the transfer of wealth of HNWI; estate planning;
- advice to local banks and professional of the financial sector and international banks; legal opinions in the frame work of internationally granted loans; drafting of loan and security products, advice on stock-exchange listing or delisting of securities or other market transactions, advice with respect to all aspects of regulatory compliance, representation before Luxembourg supervisory and regulatory financial market and insurance authorities, setting-up of investment funds, structuring of private-equity funds, alternative investment funds and hedge funds;
- advice regarding domestic or foreign property transactions;
- handling of disputes and litigation, mediation and arbitration;
- advice in the negotiating of employment contracts and termination issues;
- local tax advice and optimum tax efficiency in both direct and indirect taxation being considered as an integral part of international transactions;
- litigation with respect to labor, civil, commercial and financial criminal matters.
Véronique Wauthier - Partner
- Real estate transactions across Europe 4 octobre 2018Real Estate owners, investors, Asset and Property Managers today have a global and European focus when it comes to real estate investments. Being confronted with different legal and tax systems a short practical overview can be helpful for those who are trying to find their way in the different European ...
- Download Global Law App 15 mai 2014