GWW has been providing legal and tax advisory services in Poland for domestic and international businesses since 1996. Our law firm employs over 120 lawyers assisting clients in all areas of running a business.
The GWW Legal team supports companies specifically with respect to M&A and corporate issues as well as real estate and construction, regulatory matters, TMT, energy, media and other key sectors of the economy. GWW Tax teams provide comprehensive assistance through e.g. M&A, reorganizations and business restructuring, tax litigation, VAT, transfer pricing and other services. Additionally, GWW Private has been created in order to combine legal and tax capacity of the firm to assist individual clients (and family or closely held businesses) in all private and professional matters, including, specifically, personal taxes, immigration law, inheritance issues and estate planning, private disputes and much more.
We cooperate with our clients with one goal in mind: to help them develop their business and ensure its trouble-free operation on the Polish and international markets. We take a comprehensive approach in putting clients` affairs in context and always trying to see the full picture.
Our offices are located in Warsaw and other key regions of Poland: Poznań, Wrocław, and Rzeszów.Number of professionals: 40 lawyers / 80 professionals
Fields of law
- Capital Markets
- Civil Law
- Commercial property
- Construction law
- Corporate law
- Data Protection
- Dispute resolution
- Employment and pensions
- EU Law
- Governmental & Regulatory
- Industrial & Intellectual Property
- Information Technologies & Communications
- Media and Technology
- Private Clients
- Public Procurement
- Real Estate law
- Trade and Distribution
Additional fields of law
- Compliance (including tax)
- Succession Planning, Trusts and Private Foundations
Aldona Leszczyńska-Mikulska - attorney at law, tax advisor, partner
- Aldona has been working with taxes since 1999. Started her professional career at the International Tax Planning Department of the Warsaw office of Ernst&Young.
- Specializes in international tax and inheritance planning. Aldona advises clients in cases and disputes relating to private property, family and spousal cases. She takes part in processes connected with generation changes in family-owned businesses.
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA). Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), London branch.
- With GWW since 2016.