GWW has been providing legal and tax advisory services in Poland for domestic and international businesses since 1996. Our law firm employs over 120 lawyers assisting clients in all areas of running a business.
The GWW Legal team supports companies specifically with respect to M&A and corporate issues as well as real estate and construction, regulatory matters, TMT, energy, media and other key sectors of the economy. GWW Tax teams provide comprehensive assistance through e.g. M&A, reorganizations and business restructuring, tax litigation, VAT, transfer pricing and other services. Additionally, GWW Private has been created in order to combine legal and tax capacity of the firm to assist individual clients (and family or closely held businesses) in all private and professional matters, including, specifically, personal taxes, immigration law, inheritance issues and estate planning, private disputes and much more.
We cooperate with our clients with one goal in mind: to help them develop their business and ensure its trouble-free operation on the Polish and international markets. We take a comprehensive approach in putting clients` affairs in context and always trying to see the full picture.
Our offices are located in Warsaw and other key regions of Poland: Poznań, Wrocław, and Rzeszów.Number of professionals: 40 lawyers / 80 professionals
Aldona Leszczyńska-Mikulska - attorney at law, tax advisor, partner
- Aldona has been working with taxes since 1999. Started her professional career at the International Tax Planning Department of the Warsaw office of Ernst&Young.
- Specializes in international tax and inheritance planning. Aldona advises clients in cases and disputes relating to private property, family and spousal cases. She takes part in processes connected with generation changes in family-owned businesses.
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA). Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), London branch.
- With GWW since 2016.
- Polish Family Foundation – draft act published
April 19, 2021
A draft Family Foundation Act was published on 22 March 2021. According to the announcements of the Ministry of Finance, family foundations are supposed to become part of legal transactions at the beginning of next year. The main assumptions in the file attached.
- Companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange - GWW (Poland) among the 10 most active tax advisory companies in this area
April 19, 2021
There are 431 companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and their total value exceeds PLN 1 trillion, of which PLN 570 billion can be attributed to domestic companies. GWW is among the 10 most active tax advisory companies in this area, taking the ninth (advising 26 listed companies) place in Poland according to the…
- GWW advised BPI Real Estate Poland on a record-breaking transaction in Poznan, Poland
October 12, 2020
The real estate and tax team of GWW advised BPI Real Estate company, a leading real estate developer in Belgium and Luxembourg, on one of the largest transactions in Poland, and at the same time a record one in Poznań. BPI Real Estate Poland and Revive join forces on the Poznań (Poland) real estate market. Belgian…
- Poland: The Ministry of Finance published a draft amendment to the PIT Act and the CIT Act
September 22, 2020
The Ministry of Finance has published a planned draft amendment to regulations of the PIT Act and CIT Act, as well as the Act on Flat-Rate Income Tax on Certain Revenues Earned by Natural Persons and certain other acts. GWW experts have prepared a brief summary of the most important changes included in the draft…