GWW has been providing legal and tax advisory services in Poland for domestic and international businesses since 1996. Our law firm employs over 120 lawyers assisting clients in all areas of running a business.
The GWW Legal team supports companies specifically with respect to M&A and corporate issues as well as real estate and construction, regulatory matters, TMT, energy, media and other key sectors of the economy. GWW Tax teams provide comprehensive assistance through e.g. M&A, reorganizations and business restructuring, tax litigation, VAT, transfer pricing and other services. Additionally, GWW Private has been created in order to combine legal and tax capacity of the firm to assist individual clients (and family or closely held businesses) in all private and professional matters, including, specifically, personal taxes, immigration law, inheritance issues and estate planning, private disputes and much more.
We cooperate with our clients with one goal in mind: to help them develop their business and ensure its trouble-free operation on the Polish and international markets. We take a comprehensive approach in putting clients` affairs in context and always trying to see the full picture.
Our offices are located in Warsaw and other key regions of Poland: Poznań, Wrocław, and Rzeszów.Number of professionals: 40 lawyers / 80 professionals
Aldona Leszczyńska-Mikulska - attorney at law, tax advisor, partner
- Aldona has been working with taxes since 1999. Started her professional career at the International Tax Planning Department of the Warsaw office of Ernst&Young.
- Specializes in international tax and inheritance planning. Aldona advises clients in cases and disputes relating to private property, family and spousal cases. She takes part in processes connected with generation changes in family-owned businesses.
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA). Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), London branch.
- With GWW since 2016.
- In Poland, GWW private client team wins the 1st place (Band 1) for the 5th time in a row in the prestigious Chambers High Net Worth 2021 ranking!
July 26, 2021
We are happy to inform you about GWW (Poland) success in the prestigious Chambers High Net Worth 2021 ranking. The GWW private client team won the 1st place (Band 1) in Poland for the fifth time in a row! , team supervisor, was awarded the 1st place in the individual category (Band 1) each…
- GWW in The Legal 500 EMEA 2021 ranking!
May 3, 2021
The GWW team was awarded in the Taxes and Technologies, Media, Telecommunications (TMT) category. An individual award was granted to Wacław Knopkiewicz, supervisor of the TMT team. Taxes Team leaders: Artur Cmoch; Andrzej Ladziński Leading lawyers: Małgorzata Militz; Kamil Szczęsny Clients' comments on GWW work: 'Compared to other Polish law firms I have worked with, GWW stands out in terms of professionalism…
- Polish Family Foundation – draft act published
April 19, 2021
A draft Family Foundation Act was published on 22 March 2021. According to the announcements of the Ministry of Finance, family foundations are supposed to become part of legal transactions at the beginning of next year. The main assumptions in the file attached.
- Companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange - GWW (Poland) among the 10 most active tax advisory companies in this area
April 19, 2021
There are 431 companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and their total value exceeds PLN 1 trillion, of which PLN 570 billion can be attributed to domestic companies. GWW is among the 10 most active tax advisory companies in this area, taking the ninth (advising 26 listed companies) place in Poland according to the…