London/Arnhem/Nijmegen, 15 April 2021 – The annual rankings of The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa have been announced. This year Dirkzwager legal & tax is represented by seven lawyers active in two areas of practice.
The Legal 500 is generally considered to be a leading guide in the field of global legal services. The annual rankings are based on extensive independent market research, feedback from clients and legal advisers, and submissions from law firms. We are therefore grateful for the market’s fine recommendations and good reviews. These rankings are an outcome of which we are proud.
The 2021 rankings for Dirkzwager legal & tax are as follows.
Insurance (Ranked: Tier 2)
- Harry Kruitwagen
- Daan Baas
- Joost Bindels
- René Wildenburg
‘Dirkzwager legal & tax is able to handle international mandates through its international desk and its affiliation with the Trans European Law Firm Alliance and its US counterpart USLAW. The practice covers a broad range of insurance and liability matters, including corporate and professional liability, government liability, product liability, and construction industry liability. Harry Kruitwagen is adept at handling insurance policy disputes and insurance terms and conditions. Daan Baas, René Wildenburg and Joost Bindels are the other names to note.’
- ‘They provide specific knowledge of technical and construction issues and they have a German desk.’
- ‘Multi-disciplinary team, with in-house knowledge in multiple areas, both in regard to liability and insurance law.’
- ‘Daan Baas is really pragmatic, pro-active and knowledgeable. Tries to reach the best possible solution in the most cost-effective way.’
- ‘Practical but without losing sight of important details, and they know the market.’
- ‘Daan Baas is very hands on with great in-depth knowledge about insurance and liability.’
Industry focus - Information technology (Ranked: Tier 4)
- Ernst-Jan van de Pas
- Joost Becker
- Mark Jansen
‘Led by Ernst-Jan van de Pas, the team at Dirkzwager legal & tax has a strong focus on the healthcare, education, IT and public sectors. Noted for its strength in general IT matters, such as contracts, outsourcing, data protection and internet law, the firm also handles IT-related disputes. Van de Pas has considerable experience in mediation and litigation.’
See our full profile at TheLegal500.com for the complete rankings of Dirkzwager legal & tax, all of the testimonials, and a list of relevant clients.