Tabery & Wauthier is a multilingual law firm (E.F.G.I.) with ,a very high degree of dedication to its clients and an extensive international experience in the following areas of
• corporate law (setting-up of businesses in Luxembourg and other jurisdictions, shareholders agreements, ,mergers, de-mergers, take-over, cross-border or domestic acquisitions and disposal of companies and businesses, reorganization and restructuring, venture capital financing, corporate and other joint-ventures, structures and asset-based finance schemes, corporate insolvency …);
• assistance in the development of commercial activities (negotiation and drafting of agreements and general sales conditions, assistance in a pre-litigation or litigation phase);
• assistance regarding the management of wealth (but not in the sense of portfolio management) and design and implementation of tax-efficient strategies for the transfer of wealth of HNWI; estate planning;
• advice to local banks and professional of the financial sector and international banks; legal opinions in the frame work of internationally granted loans; drafting of loan and security products, advice on stock-exchange listing or delisting of securities or other market transactions, advice with respect to all aspects of regulatory compliance, representation before Luxembourg supervisory and regulatory financial market and insurance authorities, setting-up of investment funds, structuring of private-equity funds, alternative investment funds and hedge funds;
• advice regarding domestic or foreign property transactions;
• handling of disputes and litigation, mediation and arbitration;
• advice in the negotiating of employment contracts and termination issues;
• local tax advice and optimum tax efficiency in both direct and indirect taxation being considered as an integral part of international transactions;
• litigation with respect to labor, civil, commercial and financial criminal matters.
Number of professionals: 8
Véronique Wauthier - TELFA Link Partner
- Download Global Law App 15 mai 2014
- Russia and Luxembourg have amended their double tax treaty 10 juillet 2012Russia and Luxembourghave amended their double tax treaty dated on the 28th of June 1993 with the signature of a new protocol signed on the 21st of November 2011. The main elements of the protocol that follow increaseLuxembourg position for holding investments located inRussia and vice versa (except real estate ...